Che on Trotsky

Patrick Ryan patk at journalist.com
Mon Sep 2 16:30:13 MDT 2002

Does anyone know specifically Che's views on Trotsky?  I know Che often read Trotsky, but also reffered to Stalin as "comrade Stalin" many times.  The biographies I have read said Che disliked the strong beaucracy of the Soviet Union, and because the issue of Trotsky and Stalin have been so passionately fought, I was curious as to Che's views.

Comradely,

Patrick Ryan
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup