[A-List] British empire loyalists no. 94

Patrick Bond pbond at sn.apc.org
Tue Sep 3 04:48:50 MDT 2002

Ok, comrades, thanks for the ideas. We're fighting fires here in Jo'burg
(massive police attack a few hours ago on a Palestine-solidarity rally
against Peres). I should just give context, that this article was written in
very softly-softly mode because it was invited for the main WSSD website (I
haven't checked if it was there). Obviously I'd like to do away will all the
silly rhetoric of development and sustainability in the spirit Mark and Stan
propose. More thoughts when there's a free moment...

Cheers,
Patrick