Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Sep 3 14:14:25 MDT 2002

>What does it cost to operate this list?
>I'd be willing to contribute to pay for
>the service, which I am enjoying.
>

>Walter

Over the past week or so, I have received 3 offers to help defray the costs
of Marxmail. For the foreseeable future, there is no need to raise
additional funds. We always have the option of moving the list to Hans
Ehrbar's machine at U. of Utah, but I am somewhat hesitant to do so in
light of the excellent support I have been receiving from Panix, our ISP.

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org