Apology

Philip Ferguson plf13 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Sep 3 16:22:46 MDT 2002

Yikes.

Sorry Louis, the server here crashed and I thought the whole McAliskey
thing hadn't been sent.  Since I don't paste whole things off the net on
the list, I had also forgotten about the stringy effect and also just
sending the URL.

In fact, when I remembered this, and having thought the original post
didn't go anyway coz of the server crashing, I just posted a short note
suggesting people do a search on Bernadette.

I promise never to post a whole text again.  If I do, you can beat me
about the head with Jack Barnes' latest tome - or, worse, make me read it.

Phil