Revolutionaries

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 4 17:10:02 MDT 2002

>3) As always we remain open to fusions with any group
>with which we can reach a principled programatic
>agreement. Over the last decade we have initiated
>discussions with everyone from the USFI to the UIT,
>LIT and even the DSP to see if a principled fusion is
>possible.
>
>Is mise le meas
>Brian Cahill

Yes, there was something like this in "The Godfather". Do you remember
when Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) sits down with Captain McCluskey
(Sterling Hayden) and Virgil 'The Turk' Sollozzo  (Al Lettieri) in that
Italian restaurant? Thank goodness Michael located the pistol in the
latrine. Otherwise an unprincipled fusion might have resulted.

--

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org