Was my father stupid to 'serve Stalin' for 50 years?

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 4 21:33:07 MDT 2002

I am full of admiring fasination for old communists, disillusioned or not.
Stalin is still a heroic figure in my book.  Much of dirt on him seems like
nothing compared to the hundred of millions killed and impoverished by
imperialism and neo-liberalism. When Montana votes against de-regulation of
electricity, it means that the US is turning once again populist.  The "demise"
of communism is not permanent.  It was a blessing that the distorted version was
killed so that capitalism will now destroy itself from its structural excesses.
A new communism will emerge within a decade.

Henry C.K. Liu