Name grabbing

kutalik at igc.org kutalik at igc.org
Fri Sep 6 13:24:13 MDT 2002

Alex is not exactly the most disinterested of parties here, having spent much
time all over the internet pursuing a grudge match with Solidarity  after
joining Left Turn (maybe we should give out awards for the most disgruntled
ex-members).

As an editor of the paper-formerly-as-Left-Turn I have to say who had what
name is not exactly the kind of thing that keeps me up at night. The decent
working relations between Soli and LT in places like NYC are more important to
me than whining about this kind of crap.

Yes everyone steals from everyone yeah, yeah...