Name grabbing

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 13:46:00 MDT 2002

--- kutalik at igc.org wrote:
> Alex is not exactly the most disinterested of parties here, having
> spent much
> time all over the internet pursuing a grudge match with Solidarity
> after
> joining Left Turn (maybe we should give out awards for the most
> disgruntled
> ex-members).

SWP would win. Hands-down.

> As an editor of the paper-formerly-as-Left-Turn I have to say who had
> what
> name is not exactly the kind of thing that keeps me up at night. The
> decent
> working relations between Soli and LT in places like NYC are more
> important to
> me than whining about this kind of crap.

A healthy attitude indeed. I just mentioned it as an aside; I wasn't
making any judgement calls. If I had to bet, I'd say the name "Left
Turn" was probably arrived at independently by both groups (not that I
know for certain).

Oh, incidentally...Keep up the good work, and let's get to monthly
soon. :)

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.