r.biel at ucl.ac.uk

Patrick Bond pbond at sn.apc.org
Sat Sep 7 05:55:09 MDT 2002

After noting on Mark's A-list that I got Robert's excellent book for $15
equivalent in South Africa a year or so ago, I went over to the Johannesburg
Workers Library bookshop and found many many other recent Zeds for $6.
Farouk, great cross-subsidisation (for us who are in the US$1,000/month
range and below), many thanks!

Patrick