THURSDAY, 9/12: PROTEST DURING BUSH ADDRESS AT UN

Marc Rodrigues cuito61 at onebox.com
Sun Sep 8 08:52:25 MDT 2002

[please forward widely...]

Thursday, September 12 UN PROTEST DURING BUSH ADDRESS AT UN

The protest will take place in Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, First Avenue
and 47th Street, from 9 AM-noon.

Protesters will urge the members of the United Nations to oppose any
escalation in the warfare against the people of Iraq and will address
President Bush's stance and the speech he makes to the UN.

In New York, contact Kathy Kelly, Voices in the Wilderness 773-447-3964.

--*--
Marc Rodrigues
Voicemail: 866.206.9067 x4217
Students for a Free Society: http://qcsfs.tripod.com

"I cock back tha sling to stone a settler
And breaks him off clean, call me the upsetter"
-Zack de la Rocha