Question for Mr. Robert Collins

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 07:00:33 MDT 2002

--- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

> Mr. Collins, can you elaborate on this? It is entirely possible that
> you do
> not belong here but I will give you the benefit of the doubt pending
> your
> answer.

Uh, Louis? Did you read his entire post?

"What would we do with the money anyway besides
purchase more FUBU, Tommy Hill, fried chicken, malt
liquor, and god knows what else."

If he belongs here, I don't.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute