for Thursday's Demo at UN

Marc Rodrigues cuito61 at onebox.com
Tue Sep 10 21:19:13 MDT 2002

forwarded message
----
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:40:03 -0400
From: Mitchel Cohen <mitchelcohen at mindspring.com>
To: actiongreens at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [620peace] Secret Password for Thursday's Demo at UN

Yes, you read that right. There's only one entrance to the demo at the
United Nations on Thursday morning, September 12.

ENTRANCE: It's at 2nd Avenue and 47th Street. There's also a secret
password you'll need in order to be herded like sheep behind the
barricades
and join the demo. Baaa-aaaa!

The police will not let anyone into Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, they've told
the organizers, unless they say they are there for the:

DEMOCRACY MARCH PROTEST

So please write that on your forehead. Or on some other part of your
anatomy.
On your GREEN headband/armband, banner.

And make sure it comes off your tongue when  the cops tell you to "Move
Along!" and jab you with their nightsticks. Just say, "I'm here for the
Democracy March Protest. Out of my way!"

I've been told the permit runs from 9:30 am until 1:30 pm. PLEASE TRYTO
COME BY 9:30 a.m.  If you come at 9 a.m. and the cops don't let you in,
tell them you're there to help with setting up, or somesuch. and be sure
say (All Together Now!):

"I'm here for the DEMOCRACY MARCH PROTEST."

Next they'll have us fingerprinting ourselves ahead of time and handingit
to them upon arrest.

Oh, no need, I forgot. The microchips that began being marketed lastweek
as implants will obviate the need for fingerprints. Darn! I do like the
tactile feel of the ink in Autumn!

It's DEMOCRACY MARCH PROTEST time!!!!

Squash the state.... OverGrow the Government! ... Give Peas a
Chance!  (Freeze the Zukes?)

Mitchel Cohen
Brooklyn Greens / Green Party USA

--*--
Marc Rodrigues
Voicemail: 866.206.9067 x4217
Students for a Free Society: http://qcsfs.tripod.com

"I cock back tha sling to stone a settler
And breaks him off clean, call me the upsetter"
-Zack de la Rocha