FWD from Dave McReynolds

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 04:56:41 MDT 2002

--- Hunter Gray <hunterbadbear at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Thanks for sticking up for me, Hunter. I don't have time for another
> list
> serve so won't ask for info on how to join the marxism at lists list.
> But any
> of
> those on the list who want to roast me can always send their personal
> (or
> political) attacks directly to me - DavidMcr at aol.com

Nobody has made ANY personal attacks. The criticisms have all been
based on his rather indefensible position of opposing demonstrations
based on whether he agrees with the organizers' politics.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.