Dave McR's info

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 13 12:23:40 MDT 2002

Dave McR should authenticate the information given to him by whoever
reports the marxmail situation to him.  Maybe that's his problem: not
getting the real story.  Just take a look at the last 100 messages on
the list to see how many addressed the Subject initiated by "Merle
Haggard."
NO, I cannot waste more time on this.

Perhaps we learned from the Washington DC demos a dozen years ago.
I went to both.  I KNOW it would have been much more effective if they
united --> jamas sera vencido!

(and I actually agreed w/Solidarity last prezelection!)