Chuck Grimes

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 18 06:35:07 MDT 2002

(Yesterday I said that I didn't know who Chuck Grimes was, but that I
concurred with his reply to the awful Dennis Perrin. I received this note
of clarification offlist from Doyle Saylor.)

Hello Lou,

Chuck is someone I know. He has been a part of the disability rights
movement in Berkeley. You can go to the Berkeley oral history site and see
his interviews about his presence in the disability rights movement. He is
a wheelchair repairman with a local repair shop. Working class and
thoughtful. He and I talk about what we would like to see in the future
sometimes. An artist also. He is not affiliated with any party, just
affected by Berkeley in the sixties.

Doyle

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org