Hugo Blanco

Bob Pitt comradebobpitt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 10:09:16 MDT 2002

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:06:01 -0400
From: FI Bureau <100641.2324 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Solidarity Hugo Blanco
Sender: FI Bureau <100641.2324 at compuserve.com>
To: **Institute <iire at antenna.nl>, FI Press/Eng
<fi-press-l at comlink.org>

This appeal can be made public, and circulated widely
to comrades and
friends national organisations can decide to
centralise donations
nationally.
Please keep us informed.

Dear Friends
We recently learnt of the emergency hospitalisation of
our comrade Hugo
Blanco.
Victim of a brain haemorrhage while visiting the
peasant communities in
Cuzco, he was able to leave Peru and travelto Maeixo
where he is beaing
treated in a hospital in the Mexico City.
The most recent news we have is reasonably optimistic,
after an
operation
for a haematoma.
But further operations, and in any case
hospitalisation, are necessary.
This is very costly treatment, added to which are the
costs od travel
and
residence.
his friends and family reacted to the emergency in
finding the money to
pay
the intial costs.
We want to help them and demonstrate our friendship
and deep esteem for
Hugo.
We hope that you wish to join with us, and forward
this appeal to other
friends and comrades who could participate in this
initiative.

Donaations can be sent to Robert March
88 rue de Bagnolet
75020 Paris

Post office account
Account 0632537W020 CCP Paris
e-mail: robert.march at club-internet.fr

We will keep you informed of all the news we receive
as well as the
results
of this initiative if you send us an e-mail address
where we can
contact
you.

Thank you