Forwarded from Nestor (Robert Kurtz?)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 18 13:21:19 MDT 2002

Could cdes. give me some info on the German Marxist Robert Kurtz? Have been
reading some articles by his on the current world crisis, which I found
quite compelling.

His basic idea is that ever since the late 60s / early 70s, what is at
stake is not just realization but the money form itself, and that
capitalism as a global system is already living overtime, reaping benefits
out of money as such, thus strangling the possibilities of any form of
sustainable reproduction of the system.

At a first glance, he sounds like a Luxemburgian Marxist economist.

Any hints?

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org