Cyber-Sabotage??

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 20 09:15:01 MDT 2002

"Many people probably know that Barry Stoller's
ProletarianNews list on Yahoo Groups was
shut down a while ago."

I didn't know.
(I have problems getting into Yahoo Groups
--technical, not ideological, altho now...).
The Yahoo self-censure and purge should be examined further
and publicized.

I heard on National Public Radio (NPR) this morning that
half of the American people believe:
"the First Amendment grants too much freedom."

I seem to recall that one of the great problems that the White Housers
see in Communit Cuba is --what was it?-- not enough freedom?