Bush declares war on the world

duy nguyen jislober at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:14:49 MDT 2002

Holy Christ!  Did any of you read the lead story in the times about The
National Security Strategy of the United States?  Imperialism pure and
simple, not even any sort of attempt to justify it with any pseudo
scientific theories of social evolution, just we've got the guns and we mean
to use them.  It clear now that what happened in the 2000 election wasn't
just some abnormality in an otherwise smooth functioning electoral system --
it was a fullblown coup d'etat.