Cyber-Sabotage??

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 16:25:29 MDT 2002

--- "Jose G. Perez" <jgperez at netzero.net> wrote:
> If they were repetitions from Marxmail, then your mail client isn't
> telling
> your pop3 server at the ISP to delete the item after it's been
> downloaded.
> For OE, look under tools>accounts> [yr pop3 mail]
> >properties>advanced and
> make sure the box to leave a copy on the server is unchecked.

That's the thing--they weren't from Marxmail. I got 'em on my
Mindspring and APS (Atlanta Palestine Solidarity) accounts as well.
>From different people. It looked so much like that recent spat of
pro-Israeli spam I just threw it all in the trash.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.