Brazil-Argentina defense

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Sep 20 21:19:51 MDT 2002

There has been a full treatment of these events on Reconquista-
popular, the list that I moderate. We have been following the
situation since Brazilian Gral. Lessa won the 60% of the vote to the
Clube Militar in Brazil, with a program which not only included full
defense of Brazil against American intentions to capture or
"internationalize" Amazonia, but also the usual nationalist program
in patriotic movements in Latin American Armed Forces. And, more
surprisingly, the "right of every Brazilian to enjoy their free and
leisure time in dignity".

Those interested in more particulars, please subscribe to Reconquista-
popular at the webpage of the list
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/listinfo/reconquista-popular,
where you will find links to the page of Archives too.

There is a concrete possibility that Lula gets to power with a
favorable Armed Forces and with a strong move towards unification
both in Argentina and Brazil.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

"Aquel que no está orgulloso de su origen no valdrá nunca
nada porque empieza por depreciarse a sí mismo".
Pedro Albizu Campos, compatriota puertorriqueño de todos
los latinoamericanos.