(fwd from Daniel Ortega) Video on Africa?

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Sep 20 21:26:14 MDT 2002

    I will be organizing a forum on the modern day
crisis in Africa in the next week. Can people
recommend any videos or documentaries that can show
very well how imperialism has pillaged the continent
to the degree it has. It would be better if it was
modern but I imagine that most documentaries are from
the era of the independence. Im not looking for
anything specific just something that can get the
point across and expose the effects of international
capital penetrating the continent in its post-colonial
era.

Thanks
Danny