Bush declares war on the world

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sat Sep 21 10:30:14 MDT 2002

Calm down! A coup? I suppose it might seem that way to those of us who have
never actually lived through a coup. But, electoral fraud does not make a
coup, not that our 'Bonapartist' president is incapable of such things,
although I suspect he and his cabal would want other things in place before
they would undertake an actual coup. But, the actual significance of the
"National Security Strategy" document is that it
(http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss.pdf) represents the codification of U.S.
imperialist military strategy in the post cold-war, unipolar world.
Elements of the doctrine were employed under King George I (dad) and, even
more so, under Clinton. Dubya and his gang assemble the doctrine and put it
in words.

Mike