Labour Parties

Alan Bradley abradley1 at bigpond.com
Mon Sep 23 19:41:56 MDT 2002

From: Rose McCann
> I regret now those lost years when the DSP leadership encouraged all to
> dismiss and objectify him as some sort of worthless villain.

Well, I'd never heard of him before I first encountered him in 1991, and he
very quickly convinced me he was an old crank.

> my pamphlet "Patriarchy or Class", published by the Australian SWP in
>1988 -- which was largely an extended polemic against CPA politics in the
> feminist movement

I was thinking of scanning it and putting it onto the list a couple of
months ago. While a long time has passed since it was written, it's still
quite interesting. Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to scan it? I
realise you probably wouldn't agree with _everything_ you wrote in it any
more, but...

Alan Bradley
abradley1 at bigpond.com