Dinesh Kaufman

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Sat Sep 28 02:49:27 MDT 2002

I just realized that Dinesh D'Souza is really Andy Kaufman.
I don't know why it took so long for me to get it.

Wait'll William J. Bennett and the rad-right crowd find out!
Maybe Dinesh and Chris Hitchens will mud wrestle Phyllis Shafly and
Lynne Cheney.

So what made me suss to the racket?
Check out this blurb for D'Souza's new book (downed as is):

American liberals are fond of blaming their homeland
for all the ills of the planet! They hoodwink people
(especially in our colleges and schools) every day
with the claim that American culture is no better than
Third World cultures, and that immigrants should
retain their own values when they come here -- rather
than adopting those of their new countrymen.

 But Dinesh D'Souza is one immigrant who's proud to
be an American! In What's So Great About America,
he reveals why he cherishes the memory of the day he
became an American in 1991. He explores why
America's enemies within and without hate our
country, and explodes PC myths about the evils of the
United States. In the process, he reminds you why
America is unique, and why every citizen should
thank God for this nation -- and do his utmost to
defend it.

 In some of the most provocative anti-PC writing put to
paper by anyone in recent years, D'Souza dares to
challenge two of the most sacred of liberal sacred
cows: colonialism and racism. Sharply and
compellingly, he refutes that colonialism stymied the
development of the Third World, demonstrating that in
fact, the colonial period was good for the colonized
countries and the individuals within them. Even more
shocking for PC-types, D'Souza takes on the
reparations fallacy and details what
African-Americans actually owe America!

Highlarious!