The mutation is complete

M. Junaid Alam redjaguar at attbi.com
Mon Sep 30 16:09:45 MDT 2002

Hm, I think turds burrow...or wiggle. I remember Hitchens writing some very
pro-Palestinian stuff as prefaces or reviews for Said and Shahak, wonder if
he has dropped that as well. No matter, I look forward to seeing pictures of
him enjoying a juicy, thick steak made from well-done Iraqi flesh alongside
fellow diners Horowitz, Coulter, et al.

Anyway, time to bury myself back into Amin/Baran/Sweezy and find out how to
analyze the great game called imperialism and its latest set of rules called
globalization.