"We must kill Arafat," declares Jerusalem Post editorial

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 12 06:23:40 MDT 2002

  Last I heard: the Jerusalem Post was owned by Conrad Black,
who was a Canadian citizen. He recently renounced his
critizenship so that he could be inducted into the british house of
lords. As you would imagine, he is staunch zionist. He was also at
one point -- along with Izzy Asper -- one of the media barons of
Canada. Yet, black recenlty relinquished most of his holdings in
Canada to  Asper making the latter the indisputed king of the print
media  -- just not sure whether Black did the same with the Post.
As far as I know, he did not.

At this point, I think there is only two national dailies that are not
owned by Asper. Asper also owns the CFTO and CTV tv channels.
(Like Black,  Asper is a narco Zionist, who counts Jabotinsky as
one of his idols).

David

From:           	Lueko.Willms at t-online.de (Lueko Willms)