Mark Jones's Generosity

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 11 17:08:07 MDT 2003

What I will remember about Mark Jones is that he was a generous man.
What we in Columbus, OH manage to accomplish is small in size -- any
time we succeed in getting more than a couple of hundreds out in the
streets, we say to ourselves, "Hey, this ain't so shabby!"  In
response to a dispatch from Columbus about one of our tiny protests,
he would drop me a note, with words of unstinting praise and
encouragement, the words to which we didn't measure up.  We'll try
the damnedest to deserve the words that he gave us as gifts.
--
Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>