Cuba, Firing Squads and other businesses
furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Apr 19 13:26:02 MDT 2003
At 3:11 PM -0400 4/19/03, lvnadal wrote:
> > What's wrong is that the execution was unnecessary. Long sentences
>> would have served the purpose just fine.
> > Yoshie
>Is the determination of "necessity," tactical or moral?
Objective, obviously. Would sentencing the hijackers to prisons for
many years, rather than executing them, have imperiled the Cuban
government, Cuban socialism, and Cuban citizens? I do not think so.
* Calendar of Events in Columbus:
* Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/>
* Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>
* Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio>
* Solidarity: <http://solidarity.igc.org/>
More information about the Marxism