UN (Re: further on Stan Goff)

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 05:14:15 MDT 2003

At 07:02 AM 8/2/2003 +0200, Patrick Bond wrote:
> [...]

hi there.  i don't disagree that as whole the UN has become a cesspool;
indeed it has, as you describe right there and as most of us know about its
record in general.  but would the broader anti-war movement calling for its
dismantlement have been a viable option during the run-up to the invasion,
especially considering that the hawks were effectively pushing to do the
same (in claiming its "irrelevancy" if it didn't act as a rubber stamp)?

regards,
xzy