further on Stan Goff (and 9-11 theories)

Daru Rateau darurateau at doramail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:35:50 MDT 2003

I don't find Stan Goff's discussion of 9-11 very useful for information or analysis. I don't think his activities are going to do anything about the US occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. And I can't sign on to saying something like I support our troops (because I don't want my patriotism questioned). Expecting him to do something is like expecting a phone company strike to result in universal health care insurance in the US.

DR