further on Stan Goff (and 9-11 theories)

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 06:53:37 MDT 2003

Daru Rateau wrote, "I don't find Stan Goff's discussion of 9-11 very
useful for information or analysis. I don't think his activities are
going to do anything about the US occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.
And I can't sign on to saying something like I support our troops..."

Now, the last time you made these assertions, you asked why we couldn't
merely register your dissent and let it drop.  Have you changed your
mind to decide in favor of discussion them?

Solidarity!
Mark L.