My New "Blog"

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:21:20 MDT 2003

>From reading my posts here you know that analysis of the news is my "thing".
I'm certainly no Marxist theoretician, that's for sure. Anyway, I decided to
take advantage of the free services offered in this capitalist economy and
create my own "blog" where I can post publicly the kind of things I've been
posting here. If you care, you can follow along here:
http://lefti.blogspot.com/ [I wanted "lefteye" but that was taken, alas]

God I hate that word "blog," but what can you do?