PROTEST MARCH- Aug 9, San Francisco - END THE OCCUPATION, U.S. TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ!

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 5 00:07:45 MDT 2003

Protest - US Occupation of Iraq

100 DAYS AFTER BUSH DECLARED THE "END" OF THE WAR AGAINST IRAQ ...
PROTEST MARCH Saturday, August 9, 12 Noon Meet at 24th and Mission, San
Francisco END THE OCCUPATION, U.S. TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ!

100 DAYS AFTER BUSH DECLARED THE "END" OF THE WAR
AGAINST IRAQ ...

PROTEST MARCH

Saturday, August 9, 12 Noon
Meet at 24th and Mission, San Francisco

END THE OCCUPATION, U.S. TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ!

100 days after President Bush declared the major combat in Iraq
officially over, join SF Bay Area anti-war groups as we take to the
streets to say no to war and occupation! Not only were
thousands of innocent Iraqis killed during the war, but 100 days
into the occupation, U.S. troops and Iraqi civilians are being
killed every single day.

The cost of the occupation has skyrocketed to $3.9 billion per
month - while our schools and important social services
programs have their budgets slashed. And a flood of
government leaks and media reports confirm that the anti-war
movement was right all along: The Bush administration lied
about the alleged Iraqi threat to scare people into backing their
war.

Sponsored by Global Exchange and Not In Our Name. Endorsed
by Veterans for Peace.

For more information, call 415-575-5555 or 510-444-6466. Email
peace at globalexchange.org, bayareapledge at yahoo.com

www.nionbayarea.net