Blogging

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 00:22:26 MDT 2003

i've had a handful of web-savvy comrades tell me they've wanted to start a
blog, but really they're just too busy with their other work.  my take on
it is that the greater portion of "real" leftists are usually so engrossed
in organizing and whatnot that they just don't have the time and energy,
perhaps?  not at all trying to imply that your efforts aren't worthwhile or
valuable, just my hypothesizing on your question of blogger and blog-reader
demographics.  but maybe things will change.  the blog phenomenon is a
relatively recent one.

regards.
xzy