Books on Colonialism?

David Siar dsiar at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 10:17:55 MDT 2003

Thanks very much for the suggestions, George.

Again, I'm sorry for the long delay getting to your piece on Burroughs.
Your response my marxmail post gave me guilt pangs, so I've moved the
Burroughs essay to the top of the pile and will read it this weekend.  I've
already looked around for a second reader, but it appears that I'm it.
Anyhow, I'll get back to you in a couple of days with some comments, no
matter how dumb they might be.

Best,
Dave