Oil

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 13:37:54 MDT 2003

comrade,

if you read my comment again, i was not trying to refute the contention
that overproduction and the FRP were significant nor even that it was the
most pressing short-term concern for capital at the moment and in the lead
up to invasion.  in fact, i think i mostly agree that it was and that it
continues to be at the _present_ phase.  so as for oil depletion and your
posts to the list regarding (refuting) it, i'd be happy to look at them
again if you'd refer me to them.  you post often and i remember that some
of your posts about it occurred back when you were lvnadal, which was
before i joined the list.  so it's hard to keep track and also to do a
search of the archives.  (i'll keep refining my search, though if you point
me to them without me having to do so i'd of course be grateful)

on a side but related note, it is unfortunate that mark jones is not around
to debate this as it seems he had a good grasp of these issues.

regards,
xzy