Camejo and the world working class

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 20:02:55 MDT 2003

Just to clarify my understanding....

Richard Harris wrote: "Comrades, You have to decide if you are part of
the advanced world working class or not." ...and then dismisses the
Green Party AND the effort to BTTHN as not part of "the advanced world
working class." On this latter point, BTTHN is said to dissolve the
unity of sentiment by which "the world wants American, British, every
foreign troop out of everywhere." ...and, to clarify what "the advanced
world working class" wants, we are referred to an 1871 interview with
Marx on his unsuccessful project to build an international organization.

I'm not commenting...just registering these positions.

Solidarity!
Mark L.