The world working class

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 12:03:15 MDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose G. Perez" <jgperez at netzero.net>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: The world working class

> Ben asks, "So comrades in the US should call for their own troops to be
> shot?"
>
> NO!!! You don't get Richard's point. Comrades in the U.S. should call on
> British troops being shot. Comrades in Europe have the honor of calling
> for the American troops to be shot.

If I were to continue on these ironic lines I would point out the obvious
social-patriotism and narrow nationalism of this interpretation and declare
that all workers in all imperialist countries must call on all imperialist
troops to be shot, even the Poles and the Japanese.   However, I have some
vacuuming to do.

LPa