"shoot them"

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 15:53:58 MDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "LouPaulsen" <LouPaulsen at comcast.net>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:00 AM
Subject: "shoot them"

>> horrifying and enraging them.  I guess that makes us right opportunists
:-(

> Lou Paulsen
> Chicago

Now, now, let's be fair. Neither comrade Harris nor myself (the two
sectarians in this battle) have used jargon that says Jose, or Lou, or Stan,
or David are "right opportunists."  We say you're wrong.  Doesn't need an
ideology.  You're just wrong.

I think if you go back and check the discussion you will see that to the
contrary, that the arguments against the Troops Out,NoSupport to the
MilitaryOccupation, NoSupport toUS reconstructionof Iraq"faction," have
invariably fallen back on that Gideon Bible of Vulgar Leninism, <Left Wing
Communism: An Infantile Disorder>.