harris' world working classless

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sun Aug 10 18:41:15 MDT 2003

Then why don't you come and get me motherfucker? Because you're a  sterile,
puerile, sectarian hot air bag. Not to mention a coward that hides behind
the Atlantic Ocean to make personal attacks. Actually, you'd remind me of
the sectarian pieces of shit that assassinated Roque Dalton in the name of
"political purity," except you wouldn't have the guts to do anyone except
your little sister. And you DARE to call me imperialist? The whole tenor of
your messages, all of 'em, is an abdication from dealing with your own
imperialism, scumbag.