Moderator's warning

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 19:10:22 MDT 2003

I personally don't mind arguments that go on, as long as SOMEthing new is
being said, but I DO mind "foul" language. I belong to several other lists
where language like that quoted (and such as I've read in several posts over
the last weeks and months) would bring instant, automatic removal from the
list. Hopefully I won't be thought hopelessly bourgeois to suggest this to
Louis. The kind of name-calling that transpires on this list, and especially
the filthy language, is absolutely uncalled for and unworthy of anyone who
purports to be taking part in a serious discussion.