Last on the world working class

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 19:37:53 MDT 2003

Richard,

I think it would be unfortunate if you left Marxmail.

Sometimes having a minority opinion results in ridicule, dismissal, or
condescention. I know I've been on the butt end of this numerous times.
Yeah, that's when flame wars start, but that's the ropes.

I think it's more important to air those opinions than worry about the
backlash. People are entitled to their wrong opinions, after all. :)

Anyway, my advice is to not walk out unless it's something REALLY
outrageous.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

There may be no such thing as a stupid question,
but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.