Important announcement

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 14:05:41 MDT 2003

"Refallo was expelled from our organization for his destructive
anti-proletarian activity. If we had not acted sooner it would have
destroyed the very fabric of the revolutionary party of North America,
leading to a massive regression in the struggles of working people and
the oppressed."

Yeah, good thing the fabric of "the revolutionary party of North
America" is saved!  Maybe frayed a little?  Frizzed?  Split ends?  Maybe
just split to itty bitty Refallo bits?

And we've sure headed off that massive regression stuff.

Solidarity!
Mark L.