Oil

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 08:43:44 MDT 2003

I'm no scholar, but I'm not quite as stupid, or devious, as NS would like to
portray me.  If I only said "commodity production" or "overproduction" and
didn't provide the detail of such analysis, that's one thing.  But I have
provided those details to the list.  And I am willing to provide them again,
offlist, to those interested.

NOBODY DENIES OIL IS A FINITE RESOURCE.

Comrade NS declares that the current, past, and future actions are dictated
by an imminent scarcity. How imminent?  Forty years?  25?  100?  And how
does that change the internal logic of  production for profit?

I have answered the internal logic of oil production.  It's in the archives,
and if I NS wants to explain what the hell pomo obscurantism is, I'll send
him his own private editions.

Yours in use and exchange,
dms