marxism-digest V1 #6213

Gavin M Walker gmwalker at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 13 12:16:45 MDT 2003

> There is an old collection called "Venceremos" -- I don't know if it is
> in print, my copy dates from around 1970, that is the best one-volume
> collection I've seen. I've not seen the Ocean Press book Walter refers
> to, so I can't comment on it directly, but their stuff is usually good.
>
> José

Can anyone recommend a good one (or more) volume collection of Che's writings
(and possibly also Castro's writings/speeches) in Spanish? I've seen a number
of smaller works including three to four speeches or articles, but I'm looking
for something more along the lines of a selected or complete works.