HUGE ERROR SWP policy, as I recall it, on travel to Cuba

Laura Kamienski tkd at kicks4women.com
Thu Aug 14 08:06:10 MDT 2003

I meant I trust Jack Barnes NOT Barry Shepard who, even though was a
friend at the time, nonetheless I supported the expulsion of...I was a
member then. I haven't had enough coffee yet. My apologies.

Laura

--
Kicks Martial Arts for Women
Post Office Box 579

A National Women's Martial Arts Federation and
International Tae Kwon Do Union school.

"Women must learn to believe in the power of women."
						--Joanna Russ