Re: W£"/Blaster Recovery

Richard Harris rhh1 at gotadsl.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 09:02:07 MDT 2003

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:58:48 +0100 (BST)
> From: "T.Hartin" <t.hartin at qmul.ac.uk>
> Subject: Re: W32/Blaster Recovery
>
> I agree. get rid of windows and install Linux. The latest open source
> Office clone, OpenOffice, is pretty much seamless as far as MS stuff goes
> - - except its free and is nowhere near as buggy

Get Open Office if you are staying with Microsoft operating systems.

http://www.openoffice.org/

It is wonderful.  I wept for hours once I realised how much money I had
given to Microsoft when there is this available.

If you use Hyperos you can keep a Microsoft partition your computer (if you
are tied to software you cannot get for Linux) and then put in a Linux
partition.

http://www.hyperos2002.com/

Richard.