SWP policy, as I recall it, on travel to Cuba

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:36:32 MDT 2003

Jose wrote:

>GASP! My sole claim to immortality, the footnote in the Collected Works
>of Steve Clark, gone! Tell me (sob) it isn't so!!!
>This is the link:
>http://themilitant.com/2000/6420/642058.html

You're too modest, Jose, that was WAY more than a footnote!

Incidentally, for those who aren't "Commiewatch-watching", you might want to
check out today's missive, where not Jose but this time Fred becomes yet
another "footnote" in history: http://yardley.blogspot.com/. Also a link to
an interesting article in the Militant online (which I don't generally
visit) on the Democratic race for President and the Militant's take on it.