SWP policy on Cuba

Laura Kamienski tkd at kicks4women.com
Thu Aug 14 12:33:04 MDT 2003

an added comment...ultimately, the best interest of all children depends
on the revolution, until after the withering away of the dictatorship of
the proletariat, then we can think about other matters. i sure look
forward to that though i know i won't be around to see it.

lk

--
Kicks Martial Arts for Women
Post Office Box 579

A National Women's Martial Arts Federation and
International Tae Kwon Do Union school.

"Women must learn to believe in the power of women."
						--Joanna Russ